we have crafted a dance! (for our friends)! yes it is complex, but it requires almost no "skill" to execute. after all we ourselves have at least 3 left feet, and no more than eleven thumbs.
but we find that - even with such third-rate physical coordination - the right rhythms can coax from us a psychic samba, a philosophical foxtrot.
ours is one of those!
please find below the steps & pattern.
|0||Backward and forward. To the Left, Forward, to the Right, Back.|
|1||Slowly||Preparatory step. Turn in reverse|
|2||Half-speed of Quickly||Replace feet with hands|
|3||Twice Again More Slowly Than You Expect||Stop.|
|4||Still, As If the Moment of Movement Has Already Passed||Consider all possible negative side-effects of beginning a compost in your closet. Weigh them against the innumerable benefits. We think you will find you have made the right decision.|
|5||NOW||You are too late!|
|6||Slowly, sadly||Quickly and happily kick left, then right, then left (as if gravely ill).|
13 belles at the energy ball:
1. DJ Sprinkles / Reverse Rotation / Mule Musiq [mule musiq 33]
2. Soulphiction / Regrets / Philpot [php035]
3. Timos / Vendor (reboot remix) / Sonido Records [son001-6]
4. Bruno Pronsato / Where'd you learn to kiss that way / Hello? Repeat [Hello013]
5. Kate Simko / She Said (barem remix) / Spectral Sound [spc-51]
6. Melchior Productions Ltd. / The Hypnotist / Perlon [PERL 66]
7. Pantytec / A Glimpse / Perlon [PERL 14]
8. STL / Strahlemann / Perlon [PERL 67]
9. Argy & The Martinez Brothers / Debbie Downer / Objektivity [OBJ011]
10. Mikael Stavöstrand / Breezenseagulls pt. 2 / Defrag Sound Processing [DFRG_13]
11. Omar-S / Motor City jackpot!! / FXHE Records [aos-111]
12. Jacek Sienkewicz / Green River / Recognition [R-EP021]
13. STL / Paperboy / Something Records [something 07]